Saturday, March 20, 2010

Trace is SEVEN!


This year Trace decided to go with a magic themed birthday. Here is his his birthday invite to his friends!


Here is Trace with some gifts from Grandma and Grandpa Mack. Thanks! He LOVES them! (Notice he is wearing 2 hats. One is his crown from school and the other is his magician hat. Funny kid!)



 More presents...



 This is a gift from me to Trace. I always tease him that he is a garbage collector (you should see what he keeps around Ü), so I made him this space ship for his Star Wars guys out of pop bottles, hot glue, and all kinds of trinkets/garbage I've been hanging on to. He LOVED it! I was so happy. I guess like mother like son.


 Here is Mason enjoying a new gift of Trace's. He is practicing to be on American Idol in  a few years.


We had to sit picnic style because we didn't have enough chairs. Good thing 7 year olds don't mind that too much. We gave each kid a magician's hat, magic wand, and a bag of things to perform magic tricks for their family. It was fun trying to teach the kids some tricks. I'm not sure if any of them will remember them, but it was fun.


 Another shot of the crew.

Trace blowing out his candles. Yes, those are tea light candles. In all my planning and everything, I forgot to get some candles. The kids didn't even ask, I guess all they cared about was that they were lit. If you want to see a better picture of Trace's cake click HERE.


2 comments:

Bobi... said...

Seriously lucky boy!! That cake was awesome and tasted SO GOOD! My kids had a blast at the party and they've been doing magic tricks ever since!

Carol said...

Wow I cant believe how big your kids are getting. Looks like a fun magical party. And the cake was awesome (as usual) :)