Thursday, March 11, 2010

Becky and kids!

This last weekend my sister and her kids came to visit. I forgot my camera most of the time, so maybe I'll get some pics from her later (Becky, they didn't show up on my email).

This is Ally, Becky's oldest. She is funny and fun and full of energy.


This is Enrique, the baby (even though he weighs more than MacKelle-Becky grows BIG boys!) He is kinda quiet and definitely a momma's boy. Super cute! Love his eyelashes!


This picture is Enrique with MacKelle. Ally was there too, but DIDN'T want to take pictures so she was looking a little miserable. So I took advantage of Enrique being close enough and snapped one with him and MacKelle.


Here is Trace and Diego. They had a blast together! Diego is the middle kid. He is so cute and LOVES to be strong and fast! He even did push-ups for us! He drank out of the superman cup the whole time he was at our house. I'm not sure what to say about Trace's face. I'm not sure if he is trying to be funny or tough...


And here is my baby sister! Isn't she cute! She is a "Friends" fanatic like me! We had a blast hanging out and playing "Friends" trivia on the PS2. We took the kids to Leo's place, and to the gym to let them run around. We also made cakes. She made her very first fondant cake. I think it turned out super cute, see? Thanks for making the trip Beck! Love ya!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

SO fun to see Becky and her kids- it's been a really long time since I have even seen pictures!

Bobi... said...

How fun to have a little visit with your sister and kids. Fab cake too! :)

Sunny said...

YEA Sisters! So good to see Becky and her little brood! How fun that she got to come visit. I hear that she's insanely busy these days. Her first cake turned out fabulous! Maybe you guys can be partners if you get too busy. :)

tvhaar6 said...

Wow, you were very busy, I am so glad that you had some time together and the kids look like they had a great time too.