Friday, August 28, 2009

First Day of School

The 19th was the first day of school for Trace as a first grader. Here is a picture of him right before we left for school. MacKelle had to get her backpack and be "ready" too.
The other day we came home and found a box sitting by the door for MacKelle. She opened it up and there were some b-day gifts from Grandma and Grandpa Moss and Aunt Kylee. MacKelle was so excited, she changed into the new skirt immediately (that Grandma made-so cute!) She was so excited about the clothes, she didn't realize that there was more in the box until about 10 min later. Here she is with her new things-she wanted to show Grandma and Grandpa and Kylee how cute she looked Ü. Oh, and she wore the skirt again the next day! She loves it!

4 comments:

Carol said...

Cute cute kids!! I can't believe that you have one old enough to be in 1st grade. Wow!

Bobi... said...

School is so fabulous! So cute that MacKelle had to wait with her back pack too!

Sunny said...

K DIDN'T know you had a blog! Your sister is in SOOO much trouble! YEA!! Now I can get to know your family like I've gotten to know Adam's family! Your kids are the cutest and MacKelle is your TWIN! :) YEA! So excited! I'm inviting you to mine too! ( This is your cousin Sunny Wadsworth Tangren BTW )

Nikki said...

Yea!! I am so glad Sunny let me know about your blog! Holly has one too. I am excited to read the whole thing and get caught up on your family. The kids are adorable! Love their names too. :) I am officially a follower of your blog. :)

Oh, by the way I checked out your cake site too- WOW! Totally impressed. I enjoy making the kids birthday cakes, but just make it up as I go. I have no idea what I'm doing and never tried fondant either. You are very talented.