Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Birthday MacKelle!!!

Yesterday was MacKelle's 4th birthday. All day long she waited and waited for her birthday party. She was as patient as a 4 year old can be. Finally 6:00 arrived and the party began! When preparing for her birthday, I decided to serve her favorite meal. When I asked her what that was she told me "Cereal". I thought that may leave guests a little confused so I asked her what her next favorite meal was and she told me hot dogs, so that is what we had.

Here is Mason and Landon checking eachother out at the party.
They were so cute together, I don't think Mason knew what to think-someone else that is his size!

The guests had a blast, as you can see Ü. Actually, this is Madeline after a run in with Keylee, but the picture was so cute I had to post it!

Here is Keylee, Another cute shot (come on, all our kids do it Ü)!

MacKelle LOVES, LOVES, LOVES princesses and anything girly! Her favorite princess is Ariel (at least for now) so that is what she wanted for her birthday cake. She is wearing a new birthday dress in this picture. (I let her open one present before her party).

Here she is after blowing out candles-isn't she cute!?! She really is our princess!

Here she is blowing out the candles (note the anxious expressions on all their faces).


This is a great action shot of MacKelle opening her presents. (Those are the only shots you can really get because it is so fast and action packed.)

MacKelle really wanted to paint faces, which we forgot to do until after her party was basically over, but better late than never.

2 comments:

Bobi... said...

Thanks for having us over, it was a great party! MacKelle is so flippin' cute! Glad she had a wonderful birthday!

Tay Pam Smith said...

Sorry we missed the party! I'm glad you guys had a good time. MacKelle is SO DANG CUTE! (AND, I LOVE your new cake blog!!)