Sunday, August 9, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa Mack's


Isn't this a pretty Montana sunset!?!

Trace the great hunter caught a grasshopper.

The cousins having a bath in Grandma and Grandpa's giant jetted tub!!



We had a blast hanging out with my parents, we had so much fun that Mason konked out and looked soooo cute cuddling with my mom!



The property behind my parent's back yard has some buffalo, so the kids loved feeding them through the fence.




Here are some of the cousins: MacKelle, Ally, and Diego.





Some of the buffalos. I think it is funny that we drive to Yellowstone to see them, but my parents have them just hanging out in their back yard practically.






Here is mom playing with Mase. It is always fun to see them together!







2 comments:

Bobi... said...

So glad you guys had a great trip and so glad that you're home! I've been having withdrawals, and so have the boys! :o)

Nikki said...

Love seeing pictures of your mom with her grandkids- and Rebecca's kids too? Looks like a really nice visit!