Saturday, April 4, 2009

Who Loves Jack Bauer??

We DO!! This is a picture of our weekly "24" party that we have every Monday night: Riley, Jenny, Justin, Me, Mason, Wendy, and Bryan. The Jemmetts were kind enough to lend us season 1-6 on DVD and to get us hooked on Jack Bauer. So we get together to watch season 7 or is it 8?? I can't remember. Anyway, it is a blast with lots of fun discussions on who is going to get killed off, who is secretly a bad guy, and lots of food-the way I like it :). The worst part is having to wait a whole week to see what happens next. Ya get spoiled when you have the whole season at a time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I laughed when I saw the title to this post! And yes, I do have to agree, we too love Jack Bauer. He is just simply irresistible. :) I'm glad to know that we are on the same page when it comes to this very important topic.

-Tiff

Bobi... said...

So Much Fun! I love the giant bowl of popcorn - now that's a party right there!