Friday, April 24, 2009

Unattended Camera

Our floor/trim in our basement-EXCITING!!

MacKelle's Chin-our "Monalisa"

Trace and Squashy, what were you doin' Trace? You look very relaxed!


This is what happens if you happen to leave your camera around and MacKelle finds it. There are about 20 more similar pictures like this on my camera. It was a cute little suprise when I was looking at my camera. I guess this is what MacKelle finds photo-worthy. I remember as a kid once my mom let me take pictures of anything I wanted (pre-digital photo days, what was she thinking??). We lived on a farm at the time and I took a bunch of pictures of some chickens. I thought it was wonderful! Good times.

1 comment:

Bobi... said...

Isn't it funny what they think is interresting! Boy the years sure change us don't they!