Monday, April 6, 2009

Couponing


Today was my second trip to town to do some couponing. I just LOVE it!! I got all of these items for $42 and I am going to be getting $8 back in rebates from Walgreens. Just in case you can't tell what I got, I got 6 pkg. Diapers, 3 cans Oust spray disinfectant, 4 tubes of Colgate Total toothpaste, 15 boxes of jello, 4 bags of Hersheys candy, 3 pkg of seeds, 2 bottles of dish soap,
birthday candles, aluminum foil, 2 bags grapes, 2 pkg of toilet paper, 1 bag powdered sugar, & 1 bag chocolate chips. So after rebates I will have gotten all this for $34. Pretty cool, huh??

2 comments:

Team Hanni said...

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! Not bad, not bad at all!!!

Congrats on your new hobby :)

Bobi... said...

So funny that I'm such good friends with a couponing nerd! But I must admit that you really scored! That is quite an impressive haul!! Maybe I'll have to try the nerdy couponing thing - Maybe!