Friday, April 9, 2010

What we've been up to...

Trace finally lost his first tooth! Yea!! He has another one that is getting pretty loose too. Crazy how grown up they keep getting!

 
Bobi and Ryker stopped in for a little bit and I thought this was too cute. The kids just hanging out. MacKelle helped Mason onto the bed and they were just watching t.v. Ryker just fits in with my kids pretty good I think. He could be a Moss...

 
I've been busy making these little heads lately. They are for a baby shower this weekend. I made some last weekend for another baby shower, so we're getting it down with all the practice.  It's kind of funny to see the herd of little giraffe heads.

 
You'll have to check into my cake blog later to see the end result...

3 comments:

Bobi... said...

Ryker sure does love "Annette's House"! I love, love, love the herd of heads! Makes me laugh! They are SO CUTE!

Sunny said...

SOOO cute! Are those heads going on cupcakes? Adorable!

Brittney said...

mmm! They sure were yummy too!! (I went to Mindy's shower!!)

Its so fun to watch the kids grow up! I love getting excited about the silly little things with them! :)