Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It all goes in the mouth!

So, for the last, I don't know...12 months, everything Mason picks up goes in his mouth. Usually it is one of MacKelle's toys. I honestly think he tries to irritate her.

 

The other day I was running a bath for MacKelle and found this:

 
I don't think that Mason enjoyed that bite. It is just funny to me because I'm always threatening to use the soap in my kid's mouths when they are mouthy, but...YUCK! I would have loved to get a picture of his face when he bit that off. Maybe it won't go strait into his mouth so much anymore...

3 comments:

Sunny said...

SOOO funny! I wish you'd gotten a picture of his face when he bit into the soap too. He probably thought it was candy or something. Tough lessons to learn...kids don't always learn that fast though and particularly boys for some reason. I have a book about raising boys and the author (Who is male) said that boys like to try things and if it doesn't work they think it's "just bad luck" sometimes. Hopefully Mason doesn't have to try again to learn. :)

Bobi... said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe he ate that big of a chunk!! I wonder how he liked it?! Silly boy!

Brianna Tuckett said...

That's funny! I bet that was yummy! =} My parents used to wash our mouths out with soap if we said something inappropriate. Not fun, so I can just imagine his reaction as he realezed what he bit into! :)