Thursday, December 17, 2009

What a Night!

What is this, you might wonder. It is the gas station a few blocks from our house. Tonight it started on fire! This is a picture of when a tank exploded (at least from what I understand-Justin took these). It was so weird! It was like a mushroom cloud with the explosion ( saw from our neighbor's house). It was SO tall. Everything lit up outside and you could feel it shake the ground! We were so grateful no one was hurt. Big thanks to all the firemen and those who got the fire out! I can only imagine how scary that would be, to be right there. FOR A MUCH BETTER DESCRIPTION OF THE NIGHT GO TO Bobi's blog



4 comments:

Bobi... said...

That was a whole lot of crazy!! So glad that all of the firefighters and other emergency workers were not injured! I've never seen anything like it before... don't think I ever will again! Thanks to you Annette also!...Bobi

Lucy said...

What a scary night! You are one fast blogger, too!
I like reading your blog and about your family. Very cute.

tvhaar6 said...

Wow, It is scary to have something happen so close to home. I too am thankful that no one was injured.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Glad no one got hurt, that's so scary!!!