Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Girls Weekend

Last weekend Justin took Trace up to Missoula for a Montana Grizz game. MacKelle started to feel left out, so Justin told her that she and I would have a lot of fun of our own. He said we could have a fashion show. She was so excited! She kept asking when the boys were leaving. Finally Saturday came. We Started getting ready. We did our hair, nails, and even make-up. Our "Fashion Show" consisted of MacKelle making her grand enterence while Mason and I cheered. She then showed us her "moves" and told us we could call her "MacKelle the Great" . I tell you that girl is entertaining. Here are a few pictures of her "Fashion Show". To explain the clothes, we have a box of clothes that are hand-me-downs that don't fit her yet. There are some high heeled shoes in there that she wanted to see if the fit yet. When we got the box down, she saw the high heeled boots and fell in love with them (even though they were about twice her size) I let her wear them last weekend (and she did-to the movie we went to and to church) . She also wanted to wear a dress that was a size 8. So she looks like she's drowning in it in the pictures. But she knows she looks beautiful! Check out these "moves".






Here are our high heeled boots. Mackelle wanted me to wear a dress, but I (unlike her) DON'T like wearing dresses/skirts. So dress pants had to do.
We put nail jewels on MacKelle. She LOVED them! I couldn't get a very good picture. But it was a fun day with just the girls (and Mason). After our fashion show we went to town and watched "The Princess and the Frog". The boys had a good time too, but that is for another post.

2 comments:

Bobi... said...

You are the most Fabulous mom around!!! That sounds like a super fun day! I know she loved it! :)

Sunny said...

How fun!! She definitely has got some moves! Glad that she ( and it sounds like you) enjoyed your girls night. So far I'll be having my girls nights flying solo. But that's ok.