Saturday, December 5, 2009

Just Having Some Fun

I was working on a cake the other day and MacKelle asked if I'd make her one. I told her that it is a lot of work just to make one and that I'd make her one for her birthday or some occasion. She told me that she was celebrating her baby doll Anna's birthday. Finally she wore me down and I made her a rice krispy treat cake with some extra buttercream and some left over cake decorations. She was SOOO happy. We had to sing Happy Birthday to Anna (Who had a different name until yesterday). MacKelle is so fun and creative. She is a sweetie who loves to be a little mom to everyone-even those much bigger than her.
For preschool the other day we were learning about the letter "G" so we made graham cracker houses out of graham crackers and gumdrops. Here is MacKelle with her finished product.
As we decorated our tree on Sunday, Mason was having a blast getting into all the Christmas decor. He LOVED the ribbon! He unraveled about 1/2 a roll of it in this picture. You have to love their first Christmas! It is the only one where an empty box is the best present!
Last night we had a few extra kids. I had to get a picture of them. Jenny and Tobee are in Mexico for a week, so Tyson stayed the night last night. Bobi and Stan went out for their 10th anniversary, so we had Kyler, Corden, and Ryker for a bit too. It was a PARTY!! We had pizza and breadsticks and pop and watched movies. They were all really good! Justin and I even got to watch a movie while they watched theirs. TGIF!

5 comments:

Bobi... said...

You have the most fun at your house! Thanks for watching the boys while we went out on our anniv. date. Looks like they were having a blast!!

tvhaar6 said...

The kids are growing up so much and Mackelle reminds me so much of you at that age, "the sky is kissing me" Your dad said "look how grown up Trace is"

tvhaar6 said...

Wow you are really busy!!!

Carol said...

What a good momma you are! Looks like you have alot of fun at your house. Your kids are so cute.

Battfam said...

Hi, I'm Lucy's sister checking in on you from Brazil. She said what a fun mom and person you are and I can tell she was telling the truth. Your cakes are fabulous too. I might take a peek at what you are up to once in a while, if you don't mind.