Friday, November 6, 2009

Should've seen it coming!

This week we've had an extra house guest. He has been fantastic to have around! My kids have loved playing with him. Things have been going so well that I didn't even notice that he and MacKelle had been playing in her room for a while. When I saw them in "Princess Dresses" I had to take a picture (Sorry Bobi Ü) I should have figured that if someone plays with MacKelle long enough, eventually they'll be wearing a dress. He looks kinda sad in this picture, but 1/2 second earlier he had a big grin and was saying "cheese".
That is more like it Ü. It's not like he probably had much choice with MacKelle.

4 comments:

Sunny said...

SO funny!! I wonder if we have a girl one day if Hyrum will dress her in his camo or something...dang...that's not as funny. :) Great post!

Lucy said...

that is way too funny. He still looks like a boy in that princess dress!

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHA!!! That is hilarious! Mackelle looks SO pleased with herself! :) That is just too funny! Love it!

Bobi... said...

So glad Ryker could be of assistance to MacKelle! How funny! He looks dashing!