Friday, November 13, 2009

Our Week

I had several cakes this week, so MacKelle decided that she wanted to make me a "cake" every time I was working on one. I gave her her own counter area and some left over fondant and she went to work. Here she is taking a break from her labors and eating an egg. She is SOO cute. I love how she wants to help out so much.

In this picture you have to look hard, but she has CRAZY static in her hair. I'm not sure if it is the colder weather or her winter coat, but we may need to change conditioners. Ü

For Veterans Day, Trace's school did a musical program. It was hard to get a good picture, but I tried to make his face lighter so you can find him. They did so good. They sang three songs, with actions and sign language, it was fun!

3 comments:

Bobi... said...

That girl is absolutely fabulous! Just like her mom! :) Love the highlight bubble around Traces head! He looks like he's absolutely glowing! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for watching the Doodle while we were on our trip! I don't know what I would do without you! BTW- I commented on your last post as well- go check it out! :o)

Sunny said...

That's so great! Hyrum helped me make cookies yesterday too (it was his idea so he had to). He was so excited to do it and I'm so excited to have a helper to make Christmas treats this year. It's not as fun doing it solo.

tvhaar6 said...

I love the picture of the program with Trace Highlighted and Mackelle cooking with you...you did the same.