Saturday, October 24, 2009

Its Autumn Time

The other day we came back from a trip to town and we noticed all the leaves on the ground. We had to rake them up and jump in. Trace missed the fun because he was at school, but there are more leaves for another day. MacKelle whipped out her plastic rake and we got a pretty good pile.
Mason LOVED the leaves, he thought they tasted fantastic! He loves being outside. He kept crawling everywhere and putting stuff in his mouth. He had a great time exploring. Ü Being with the kids when they have fun reminds me of when I was a kid. It makes all those activities more fun again. Childhood is so fun and carefree.

1 comment:

Bobi... said...

I remember how BIG the leaf piles were when I was a kid. No matter how many leaves I rake into a pile now, I can never seem to make the pile as big as it was back then! So much fun for the kids!