Sunday, September 20, 2009

What a Guy!

Last night I got the stomach bug that has been going around. I was really nervous that the kids would get it, so I asked Justin to take care of Mason, Trace, and MacKelle while I was sick. He was such a sweetheart! He got all three kids off to church (which I'm sure was a bit of an adventure in itself), fed everyone, changed bunches of diapers, took Mason for a walk when he was inconsolable, and last night he got up with Mason (which ended up being for about 2 hours, just to have Mason wake up at 5:30 am). I am feeling much better this evening, thanks to all the rest I got today. I have a great guy! Love Ya Justin!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Sounds like you got a goodie! Hope you're feeling better. Mom's are not allowed to get sick you know. Quit breaking the rules.;)

Bobi... said...

So glad you're feeling better! BTW Love the new background! Super Cute!

Carol said...

Sorry to hear that you have been sick, hope you are over it and feeling back to normal. We have had the flu at our house too but so far I haven't gotten it and I hope I dont (knock on wood). Way to go Justin for being such a good husband and daddy. Oh BTW.... I know Geri from a class at BYUI that we took together and Jason's family lived in our stake and he and his siblings went to school with my kids. So that solves the mystery on this end but I'm still wondering how you and Geri know each other. It's a small world, huh! :)