Monday, July 20, 2009

More Cakes!!

This cake was made for a friend's birthday. He is an avid fly fisherman. The reels are made with fondant and royal icing, an the hat is covered with fondant, and I made some flies out of fondant and dried them.
Isn't this cute!?! A friend of mine is getting her little girl's picture taken for her first birthday. The photographer said that if they bring a cake they would take her picture while she eats her first birthday cake. The little girl is ADORABLE! I'm very excited to see how her pictures turn out.
Update:
There are a few pics posted from the photo shoot at the following link:

3 comments:

Bobi... said...

Have I ever told you that you are an amazing cake maker?! :o) I love the polka dots on the ribbon. And the hat! Wow- totally fly!!!

tvhaar6 said...

Wow Annette, The hat does look real and the cake for the little girl is adorable. I can't wait to see you in action.

Andi said...

Annette - Your cakes are awesome ~ I dream of having that kind of talent! Would you ever consider taking orders - I'd be willing to pay!?!