Monday, July 20, 2009

The Drive-In

Saturday night we decided to go to the drive-in. I think that it was the first time for MacKelle to go and Trace was pretty little last time we went. It was so much fun! We folded the back seat down in the van and piled in with a bunch of pillows and blankets and snacks. We watched Ice Age III. Then after the kiddies went to sleep the second feature was Transformers II.

I wasn't kidding when I said piled in the pillows. We even brought our futon mattres and put it on the bottom.

Good times!!

We had to go and show the kids how big the screen is that we watch the movie on.








4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I miss going to the drive in with you guys!

Bobi... said...

Love the drive in! I need to talk Stan into doing that one of these nights! Looks like you must have been pretty comfy!

tvhaar6 said...

They look so awake at the drive in.

Nikki said...

So fun! We did this last summer, but didn't make it this summer