Saturday, December 11, 2010

Crazy Fun Place!

 So I heard of this place right after we moved to Wyoming...A place where you take your kids to enjoy some outdoor winter fun, where you just show up, skates, music, lights, learning sleds, bathrooms, and a warming hut all provided...FOR FREE!

I know crazy, huh? Well we had to check it out. It is SO FUN! I have only been ice skating a couple of times, so I am terrible, but it was so fun. Mason loved to push around the sled things, MacKelle and Trace both got so much better after only an hour or so. By the end of the winter, we might even be kind of good. :) I am just so excited to find something to do to get the kids outside during the winter. I didn't get the best pictures, mostly because we were all concentrating on staying upright. But it was very fun, and will probably become a regular event for us!




2 comments:

Bobi... said...

Love it! Wish there was something like that around these parts!

Brianna Tuckett said...

Too fun!! That's awesome that's it's FREE!!! What a cool thing for the community to have! So glad you got to enjoy it :)