Thursday, August 19, 2010

Happy Birthday MacKelle

 
I Can't believe she is FIVE!! It is crazy how fast time spirals quicker and quicker.  For MacKelle's birthday, we went to Billings on Monday to Chucky Cheese's (since Justin couldn't go on Tuesday). The kids had fun, and we got to see Tia Francis (from the college days) and her son, who we met for the first time. It was fun and great to catch up a little. On her Birthday we had  a few friends over for cake and ice cream. MacKelle wanted a Topsy turvy cake (that wanted to fall down! But we got it to last through to the cutting). She was VERY specific and knew just what she wanted. Ü I worry that every year they will want more and more detailed cakes...pretty soon, I won't be able to meet their expectations. But we had fun making it together. She put some of the flowers on, and cut out a bunch of extra ones with Trace.
And of coarse there were presents... We did a little remodel on her bike as a gift, so she put as many gifts as she could in the basket, in the back, hanging off it...She told me she was "organizing"
 
The Family at Chucky Cheese's
Our good friend Tia!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I know... I can't believe my little girl is almost 5 too! Looks like fun! I wish we lived closer, I need you to run with me! And I miss you!

Lucy said...

Time does fly. Next time you think about it she'll be 8.
Cute cake and all the scenery there looks beautiful.

Bobi... said...

Looks like a super fab birthday!! Love MacKelle's Tink cake and love her black and white dress!! Way to go on the "new" bike- pink of course :)

Brianna Tuckett said...

Way fun!! What a good Mom you are :) It looks like you throw a kickin' party!!