Saturday, May 15, 2010

House for Sale

We've loved living here in Terreton! I have loved my house too. I guess I've become a bit attached to it...maybe because I'm a stay-at-home mom and am here all the time. It almost feels like part of the family (silly, I know). I would totally take it with me if I could, but since I can't I'm letting you guys know that it is for sale to someone who enjoys living in a quiet community, with a great yard (thanks Justin). There are 2 trees that are PERFECTLY placed to hang a hammock on if you want-FYI. Someone who either has a big family or likes to have people visit (since there are 4 bedrooms). There are 2 bathrooms, both of which we have done quite a bit of remodeling to. Almost all of the house has been re-carpeted. I love color, so there is a lot of that (which can be changed easily if you're not too keen on that). There is a LARGE shed that you can even use as a garage (with a car-I think a van or truck would be too tall, although we haven't tried it Ü). I spend most of my time in the kitchen and I think it is really cute. I remade the cabinet doors and painted.

Anyway, I think I could go on and on, but I'll just say that we're selling it for $119,900. If you are interested you could check out our house blog. If you want to see it in person, give us a call, we'll set something up.  Thanks!

No comments: