Thursday, May 27, 2010

Culinary Arts Progam at Ricks College

I was looking at some of my friend's pictures on Facebook and found a couple of Culinary Arts pictures. I didn't have a digital camera then, and don't really have any pics from then, so it was fun to find these.


This was our Graduation Day! Me, Kathryn, and Jami. Not sure why I look like that. I don't think I'm mad. Maybe just bored. I don't think I knew I was going to be in that picture.


Here is another one with Kathryn. I think we may have been in Boise on a field trip in this picture. I always thought Kathryn looked a little like Cameron Diaz. What do you think?

Also, Just had one of the other students highlight my hair...went maybe a little too blond. Ü

1 comment:

Tay Pam Smith said...

So, I totally remember seeing you girls on campus! I just was in the other half of the building sewing like a crazy mad woman! Fun memories...and I can't believe how blonde your hair was...MEMORIES!!!