Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Visit From the Macks


Tuesday and Wednesday my brother took "The Bar" exam, so his wife and kids came from Kansas to Idaho to visit for a couple of weeks while he prepared. Tiffany (Adam's wife) grew up in Idaho Falls and has been staying with her family. She made the trek out to visit us. My kids were SO, SO, SO excited to see their cousins that live so far away. We also got to meet Ella, their newest addition. She is ADORABLE, and just a perfect little princess. I LOVE THE CHEEKS! I still can't get over them, SO CUTE!

Trace and Jordan were best buds! We were surprised at how good they got along, especially with the almost 4 year age difference, but they just played and played all day!

I got to spend time with my sis-in-law and had a blast! I hardly ever get to see her, let alone get some one on one time with her. We even squeezed in a craft! She is a wonderful mom, it is fun to see their cute little family. Adam, we're proud of you! Hope that the bar went well, and thanks for sharing your family with us!

3 comments:

Lucy said...

I remember your brother working at Snowy Mountain. Good for him! Finishing school with a family has got to be hard. Fun for the cousins to get together too!

Bobi... said...

So nice when you get to visit with family! And a bonus craft too!!! YAY! Glad everyone had fun!

Sunny said...

Jealous! I still haven't met Tiffany or either of their kids. One of these days we need to have them make a trip out and get as much family that is in the west together and have a small family reunion. Michael ( Tami's son ) might be coming out to BYU for school too. I haven't met any of Rebecca's kids either. Glad you got to play while Adam got prepared. Go Adam! Hope he does well! When do we get to see the craft? :)