Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My little photographer!


Well, I took this picture of her...Today I got a new camera because my old one doesn't turn on anymore. We decided to try it out at lunch. MacKelle HAD to be the first to use it, and took pictures of our group. We ate at a yummy burger place,that I can never remember the name of (Big five (or guys) burgers and fries). Any way, it was GO-OD! Loved it!

Here is Bobi and Oaklyn enjoying lunch.


And Valerie with her kids Oaklyn and Aspen (MacKelle's new friend).


And Ryker...what a cutie!


And me and Mason! So I think she did pretty good. All blogable pictures! Maybe we have a photog in the making!

3 comments:

Dead Poet said...

It's Five Guys Burgers and Fries. It's a huge deal here in Zoobieville. And I recognize the sign in the background.

Naomi

Bobi... said...

Wow MacKelle, you did a GREAT JOB!! That was a fab meal! Love Five Guys!!

tvhaar6 said...

MacKelle, you took very nice pictures of everyone. I love you all.