Sunday, July 22, 2012

It keeps getting better and better :)

 Check out our pretty master shower...I absolutely love it! Didn't know how I would feel about the big tiles, but I really like it.
 And our corner Jacuzzi :)
 My favorite, the floor in the main level going in!! Even unfinished in this pic and dusty from install, it is still so pretty! :)
 Mason's room with the stripe...
Cabinets being set, countertop (not set, just set on for the time being until it is cut to fit where it needs to). We went with an in-stock laminate (even special order laminate was more than twice as much $$...)
Here is the trim we are adding to the bar...we might add decorative elements to go with it, but haven't decided for sure yet.

4 comments:

tvhaar6 said...

Are the kids excited? How about Justin? We need to have a house warming party for you. Love dad.

tvhaar6 said...

Your house is absolutely the most beautiful house I've ever seen, a castle just right for a king and queen, 2 princes and a princess (with one in the wings). :) Love Mac Daddy

Bobi... said...

I am getting so excited... and it's not even for me! LOL! Looking so fabulous!

Brianna Tuckett said...

I LOVE it!!!!! It is looking so awesome!! :)