Tuesday, December 13, 2011

New pictures of the kids!



 We got some pictures taken of the kids the other day. I thought the turned out so cute! Here are a few of them:
 It was like 20 degrees, so I kept handing them thier coats in between pictures. They were pretty good sports :) We also only had about 45 min. of light left when we started. I was very happy with the results of our cold, quick photo shoot.












 This one just makes me laugh because Mason looks like he needs some help :)


4 comments:

Brianna Tuckett said...

So cute!! They are all getting so big! I love the one of McKelle by the red barn! Way cute pics!! :)

Lucy said...

darling kids, Annette. They really are getting all grown up!

Bobi... said...

Oh My Gosh!! They look so much older than the last time I say them this summer!!!! And MacKelle is looking so much blike her beautiful mommy! Great pictures- LOVE THEM!! And MISS YOU!!

Trisha Hayes said...

The pictures turned out really cute! I'm so glad you like them!!! You have such a cute family! Thanks for posting!