Sunday, September 4, 2011

Cowley Corn Cookout

 The Cowley Corn Cookout is my FAVORITE day here in Cowley!!! I LOVE it! It is super fun, lots of friends, fun things to do, and yummy food! What else do we need? :)
 MacKelle on the water slide...
 Mason in line to go on the dragon obstacle coarse...
 Stephanie and Lacey raced through one of the obstacle coarses! It made my day to watch them! :) Stephanie getting all stretched out...
 It's neck and neck! (I love that they are laughing in all the pics!)
 Lacey coming in first (see Steph at the top?)
...Down headfirst!! Love you guys! :)
 MacKelle's great friend Ellie! (I have a pic just like this of MacKelle from last years!)
Mason had to try the obstacle coarse too...he went with his buddy Dallon.


 Here is the obstacle coarse...
The bouncy house...

4 comments:

stephanie said...

hahahahaha...so so funny! We really need to rent those things more often!

Bobi... said...

Looks like so much fun! Where are the pics of you on the obstacle course?

Brianna Tuckett said...

Way fun!! Mason is getting so big! Looks like a good time was had by all.

Anonymous said...

I love that day too! and the pictures of Stephanie are so funny! I miss seeing the other preschool mom's every day..why do they have to grow up??