Saturday, July 2, 2011

The OTHER vacation

 The best part of our Vegas trip was that some great friends in Idaho watched our kids...so we got to hang out with our good friends that we have missed for a couple of weekends. I was having so much fun that I didn't get many pictures, but here are a few...
 Mason and Ryker were SOOO cute together. Mason just loved hanging out with him, so he copied everything that Ryker was doing...and Ryker was sweet enough that he didn't even seem to mind. :)


 My last picture of Bobi and I with her braces on...:) That means we need to get together again soon to get some non-braces ones ;)
 The kids LOVED sliding down the stairs in the sleeping bag...that is always a good time!
Boys and their toys!
 
Justin and Corey...reunited
 Jenny and me...(for those of you who don't know, Jenny was my good friend and next-door neighbor in Idaho...and in another month they are moving to Wyoming and we will be next-door neighbors again! Seriously!)
 Bobi and my 1:30 am masterpieces...we have matching nail polish...

 Kids escaping the dog's kennel...they just went in and started climbing. It was like a jungle gym for them.
 The girls...
 The boys...

My cute friend Julie (you'd never guess she is like 6 months pregnant!)! Julie's son and Bobi's son both got baptized the Saturday we were there, so we got to go!  So fun to see them all. I loved our double vacation to Idaho and Las Vegas!

1 comment:

Bobi... said...

Love this post! What a great time we had... even though I wasn't ready for you to leave! ;) That picture of us is the cutest! Love it!!! (I need a copy of that one.) And yes, we do need to get together again soon so we can get a no-braces picture too! :D Love Ya Annette!