Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Back at You Bobi!

 My great friend Bobi came to visit us for Trace's birthday. Bobi and I planned this trip with out telling the kids (one of the HARDEST secrets ever! I even told the kids I had a secret, but couldn't tell them...because I HAD to tell them something!). They were all so happy to see each other, but not as happy as I was to see Bobi, and to meet her newest little man, Trypten! Isn't he SO STINKIN' CUTE!?!? (To see Bobi's view of the trip click HERE)
 Here is Trace and Corden when they first saw each other.
 Talking about important stuff, like their shirts.

 LOVE That hair!

 We all got in our van for a few min, and it was a hum of excited talking and catching up.

 Then we moved the party to Chuck E Cheese.
 Mason couldn't quite get up the play gym on his own, so Ryker kept lift-tossing Mason up to the next level. It was very cute and sweet.
 MacKelle loved Trypten too-who couldn't love those chubby arms and legs!
Bobi, taking a picture of me taking a picture of her ...
 

And all this reminiscing reminded me of another trip, that I didn't get posted because it was pretty close to when we moved. Bobi and I went to Salt Lake City for a weekend last summer. It was so fun! We had pre- purchased tickets to see the Twilight movie that was coming out 
 but later found out that I was going to be moving to Wyoming that weekend instead, so we came up with this trip to make up for it (pretty good trade though).


 I love this pic of us...
 Here is our awesome room that Bobi scored a killer deal on for us!



 We went to the Mayan to eat one night, it was pretty cool. It is hard to get pics because it is kind of dark in there, but there were amazing divers that would dive off these indoor cliffs into this tiny pool (they might have been a little nuts)

 Bobi and the Mayan chief guy...
 Went to a movie, shopped, and ate out-lots :). She is SO fun! It was a great weekend! Love you Bobi!!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

i love that you both have the taking a picture of taking a picture! so fun!

Brianna Tuckett said...

What a fun trip to SLC!!! I love Bobi's "mayan stance" next to the chief :) The Mayan is a fun place to experience!! Too fun! :)

Bobi... said...

What a great couple of trips!! I especially love the fabulous photo of me at the end! :) I'm sure everyone is Super glad they get to view that beauty! LOL! Love you too Annette!!

tvhaar6 said...

I have heard so much about your trip it is nice to see the fun pictures.