Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Birthday TRACE!!!!

 So it was a secret agent birthday party this year. We love birthdays at our house!! We have been excited for weeks! :) I got some fun ideas online and we decided to have a secret agent training unit. Once they passed off all their training exercises they got an ID badge, cap-gun, and of coarse sunglasses.



The "secret agents" decoded messages...
 Carefully inched through a "laser maze"...



 Had target practice...

 And of coarse snacks...



 Big thanks to everyone who came! It was a fun and crazy afternoon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you are right about the crazy part!! Tyler had a blast, what fun ideas!

Brianna Tuckett said...

That looks like a way fun party!! I love the lazer maze!! Way to go Annette :)

Sunny said...

YOU are the COOLEST mom! I'm totally stealing your yarn maze for preschool! :) Happy Birthday Trace! You are the cutest...Uh I mean the TOUGHEST!! :)