Sunday, November 14, 2010

Up to no good...

Around Halloween we played a Halloween game (we drop off boxes at people's houses and try not to get caught and try to protect our house from getting boxed). One night I found myself with a couple of boxes and a husband that was too tired to help  me get rid of them. I called up a good friend who said she would come with me to box some houses. 

You have to know that I am not a real adventuresome person. Why?? Because if I am doing something that I can get caught or get in trouble for doing, I ALWAYS get busted. This started at a very young age...once when I was a kid, maybe 4 or 5 yrs old, I stuck my tongue out at someone driving down the road...they stopped their car and yelled at me. This is just one of many examples of how I am NOT stealthy.  

I figured that if I was going to get caught, I was going to do it right, so I got all camouflaged up, and got ready to go. Justin thought it was funny and took some pictures. He keeps reminding me to post them, so here they are...by the way, I DIDN'T get caught!!

2 comments:

Bobi... said...

You go camo-chick! Looks like you were having a blast! I miss the box game!

Brianna Tuckett said...

The camo must have done the trick! Now you are way stealthy!! don't underestimate the sneakiness ;)