Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Bike Rodeo, Ballet, Teeth, Baby Shower, and Projects...

So in Lovell, there was a Bike Rodeo...I know, I never had heard of one before either! It was fun though. They gave the kids all helmets, and did safety inspections, taught them some other safety stuff, and had an obstacle coarse. It was a good time!




MacKelle is in jazz dance classes every Thursday. Here she is at class. She LOVES it (Here is the picture dad, so no need to send me yours Ü )
 Brandi and I threw a baby shower for Bobi last weekend. Unfortunately my pictures from that didn't turn out very good. (Brandi or Bobi, maybe you can email me some if yours turned out.) Here is the "cake I made for it.

 Yesterday I made this bench (it goes around an oval table). We have been using folding metal chairs since we moved because our old table and chairs didn't fit in our new place. I HATE the metal chairs! I loved how this turned out. Mostly because we got to get rid of some of those chairs! YEA!!!

 Oh, and I took my dremel to it to make it look a bit older. I thought it looked better than a regular old 2X12.
 And last but not least, Trace has lost his front teeth. This picture is with just one out, but he lost the other one a few days later (in the middle of sacrament meeting at church he pulled it out!)

3 comments:

Bobi... said...

Love the bench Annette! I can't believe you just whipped that up... oh wait.. yes I can. You're amazing at making things and having them turn out incredible! Very cute!

Brianna Tuckett said...

How fun! McKelle looks so cute in her leotard and tutu!! I LOVE the bench too!! :)

tvhaar6 said...

MacKelle is soooooo cute in her tutu. Don't bet that you won't get the same from me, Annette :)
Trace is getting so big I hardly recognized him, and Mason is a cut up just like his grandpa. We miss and love all of you!

Dad and Mom