Friday, May 29, 2009

Sleeping Beauty

MacKelle has always been pretty funny/entertaining to watch. The other night, I went into her room to check on her, and saw that she had gotten up and put a sweatshirt and a headband on. A month or so ago, when I went to check on her, she had gotten dressed in a skirt and "high heels". A couple of mornings ago, I went to get her out of bed and she had a giant princess coloring book that she slept with under her blanket. You just never know what this sleeping beauty will do.
She also likes to "make her shape". She lays out the clothes that she is wearing or wants to wear. She does it so the shoes go where her feet go, the headband at the top where her head goes, etc. She wanted to lay out her clip on earings for this particular outfit, but I advised her against it so they didn't get stepped on or lost. I think it is too cute!!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

How the heck did I not know you had a blog! I'm so excited to keep track of your life! I'm miss you. I'm running another marathon at the end of June. I'm sending you an invite to our blog! I'm using whatever e-mail you have on facebook! Your cakes are AMAZING!

Unknown said...

that is just too precious! :)

Kimberly said...

I did notice that we both have a Mason, that's funny! We are still in Kennewick Washington and pretty much will always be here, but we love it so that's a plus!