Sunday, March 22, 2009


Here are some of the kids from Trace's party. They are smiling because his candles keep re-lighting. We have learned from this party that now that he is in school, we will have to change our family's party policy. They will probably not have ones with all their friends from school every year. Maybe on the big birthdays. I don't have the specifics worked out, but I now know that 18 kids (not counting the 3 babies and some parents, who saved me by helping a ton!) are too many for our sized house, but it sure was fun.

2 comments:

Bobi... said...

Those candles were definitely a hit. The kids loved that!

Julie Hall said...

Yeah, we thought you were a little loco having that many kids! I would have pulled my hair out! We are going to start doing something different for our parties too, just not sure what! (Loved the candles!!)